help for veterans:
House of Pagan Pride Inc.
REACH US AT THE MAIN OFFICE: 1(231)252-2165
House of Pagan Pride Inc.
116 S. West Silver Lake Road
Traverse City, Mi 49685
Main Office: (231) 252-2165
CEO & field # (231) 492-8217
Donations and how to pay for anything.
Our pagan community relies on your donations to sustain our activities and projects. You can contribute in different ways, depending on your preference and convenience. One option is to use your credit card and call Selene Grewe, our treasurer, at (231)620-6217. She will handle your payment securely and confidentially. Another option is to go to Huntington Bank and make a deposit in the account of House of Pagan Pride Inc. We are grateful for your support, and we will use the funds wisely for our coven and our outreach programs. WE HAVE ALSO ADDED PAY PAL AS AN ONLINE PAYMENT METHOD FOR YOUR ORDERS. It is fully functional now We apologize for the technical difficulties getting started.
We are also excited to announce that we will have new products for sale here soon. The coven has borrowed a laser engraver to create wedding glasses and other items. We also offer ceremonies, t-shirts, hats, jewelry, and some of our members are selling their art. However, that is their sale, we only show it.
We want you to know that House of Pagan Pride Inc is a legitimate and reputable organization. You can verify our identity and credit records on the web and on dun and Bradstreet. We can provide our EIN number if needed.
We hope you enjoy browsing our Domain. If you want to leave a comment, we would love to hear from you.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FROM US TO YOU. What do we do for you?
We are a coven of witches who serve our community with love and magic. We make and sell various products, such as jewelry, T-shirts, and other items, to support our coven and our activities. We also accept donations of money or goods, but please contact us first to check if we have enough space and need for them. We are not a food bank, so please do not bring us food items.
We offer a range of services to our community, such as weddings, funerals, rituals, and ceremonies. We can perform any legal service that a Christian church can, but with a pagan flair. We are always looking for new ways to expand our offerings and grow our coven.
We are a non-profit organization, which means that most of the money we earn goes back to the community, except for the costs of running the coven.
We also display art from local artists in our space. The art is for sale, but we do not handle the transactions. If you are interested in buying any of the art pieces, please contact the Main Office and we will connect you with the artist.
Some of the ways we give back to our local community are:
- We support our local veterans by showcasing their art, promoting their businesses, and helping them with their daily needs.
- We help young people gain work experience by finding them jobs that they can do to assist people in the community.
- We help people who are struggling with addiction or mental health issues by providing them with guidance, resources, and referrals.
- We visit our community members who are hospitalized or isolated and offer them friendship and comfort.
- We provide a safe and welcoming space for people who need someone to talk to or learn from.
- We share our knowledge and wisdom with our community and answer any questions they may have about paganism or witchcraft.
And much more...
We are here to help you, as long as you respect us and our beliefs. *WE ARE NOT A BABYSITTER SERVICE*
THESE ARE SOME OF THE COMPANIES THAT BACK HOUSE OF PAGAN PRIDE INC
Duns & Brad Street
Trademark LLC company
Nav credit tracker -net 30 program
spectrum business is our phone provider
Charter Spectrum Business
Google Directory/ ads
snap chat, Pinterest, tick tock, and Instagram
Sam's club -net 30 program
quill internet shopping - Net 30 program
Granger Internet -net 30 program
Shogun coffee Net 30 program
Geek squad in Traverse City our computer repair.
Grand Traverse County Clerk
Inc Authority LLC.
Universal life Church
jj Gold internet net 30 program
U-Line net 30 Program
**** Net 30 is a credit program that other companies have gotten together to help you raise your business. there are several tears of credit you go through. We have a great company credit score, and we use it to improve our community and our coven (company).
High Priest, Lord Michael is an active member of Universal Life Church. He has been licensed as a Pagan minister since 2001. You can check all of our ministers credentials at the Universal Life Church, including Lady Selene our High Priestess of this branch.
We believe that if you are pagan and you have a draw to help people you should look into us as a volunteer and being a pagan minister/ priest or priestess. The leader in your heart grows as you are with us learning, teaching, and just helping others. WE ARE A COMMUNITY AND WE WANT TO HELP YOU GROW AS A PERSON AND HELP YOU BE THE WOUNDEFUL PERSON YOU TRULY ARE TO YOUR SELF. WE WANT YOU TO SEE THE AWESOMENESS THAT WE SEE IN YOU.
THE FOUR POWERS YOU WILL LEARN HERE AS A WINNER:
You are the Best at what you do. Correct? Your answer should be what? YES, of course. But how did you be come the best at what you do? I can tell you and I have four bullet points to show you no matter who you are this will always work in the end if you just do not give up on yourself.
- The power to will: This believe I can and will be the best at “ABCDEFG” and this is how I am going to do it by…
- The power to dare: I follow through on every thing I do tweaking and learn how to do it better and faster the competition making me the best.
- The power to keep silent: This statement is more basic than you will ever know. To stay silent and listen to the world around you,
- you will hear the comment about your work, and the praise or ridicule, and ways it may get better.
- This also shows that you are not a know it all instead, you are just showing the facts of the work and reaping the beginnings of the rewards.
- The power of conformation: No matter what you are doing in your life this is the key elements you will be living by so, the for and final is most important of all. SEE THE END RESULTS, DID IT WORK? Inventers, fortune tellers, witches, and everyone else need to do this last statement if you listen to nothing else.
In all my years of living the fundamental truth was looking me state in the face. Even as a young person this holds true for anyone
Under the laws of every state in the world in current time the policy is do as you will,
as long as You harm none: to keep the peace we as a pagan community follow this train of thought, and only the gods know how hard it is for humans not to just kill what ever walks in their bad day. So, each pagan sect that I know follows some form of code conduct believe will work for their own people but it is all the same unless those people who know, follow, and pray on chaos to lead them. “Society even today does not tolerate.”
I personally have a hard time with this last one so I will NEVER BE A WICCAN. Our high Priestess is my wiccan in our house. My values are more toward protecting my kin, and kindred at all cost. That balance is more toward the Norse Gothi,’ or the Celtic druid during the great religious wars. Not to say my house do not have love, but you know everyone knows their role.
This is also how we chose to run the company. Our community we hope will impress and delight you. Please enjoy all that we have to offer. We would like to hear about your story’s learnings, by teaching us of your coven if you will join us in our community.
BLESSED BE TO YOU ALL, MAY THE GODS BLESS YOU AS WELL AS YOU BLESS THE OTHERS AROUND YOU. HAIL TO ALL THE GODS WE GIVE THANKS: SO MOTE IT BE, SO MOTE IT BE, SO MOTE IT BE.