Coven Levels With Certifications A COUPLE THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW FIRST.
THE FOUR POWERS YOU WILL LEARN HERE AS A WINNER:
You are the Best at what you do. Correct? Your answer should be what? YES, of course. But how did you be come the best at what you do? I can tell you and I have four bullet points to show you no matter who you are this will always work in the end if you just do not give up on yourself.
- The power to will: This believe I can and will be the best at “ABCDEFG” and this is how I am going to do it by…
- The power to dare: I follow through on every thing I do tweaking and learn how to do it better and faster the competition making me the best.
- The power to keep silent: This statement is more basic than you will ever know. To stay silent and listen to the world around you,
- you will hear the comment about your work, and the praise or ridicule, and ways it may get better.
- This also shows that you are not a know it all instead, you are just showing the facts of the work and reaping the beginnings of the rewards.
- The power of conformation: No matter what you are doing in your life this is the key elements you will be living by so, the for and final is most important of all. SEE THE END RESULTS, DID IT WORK? Inventers, fortune tellers, witches, and everyone else need to do this last statement if you listen to nothing else.
In all my years of living the fundamental truth was looking me state in the face. Even as a young person this holds true for anyone
Under the laws of every state in the world in current time the policy is do as you will,
as long as You harm none: to keep the peace we as a pagan community follow this train of thought, and only the gods know how hard it is for humans not to just kill what ever walks in their bad day. So, each pagan sect that I know follows some form of code conduct believe will work for their own people but it is all the same unless those people who know, follow, and pray on chaos to lead them. “Society even today does not tolerate.”
I personally have a hard time with this last one so I will NEVER BE A WICCAN. Our high Priestess is my wiccan in our house. My values are more toward protecting my kin, and kindred at all cost. That balance is more toward the Norse Gothi, or the Celtic druid during the great religious wars. Not to say my house do not have love, but you know everyone knows their role.
This is also how we chose to run the company. Our community we hope will impress and delight you. Please enjoy all that we have to offer. We would like to hear about your story’s learnings, by teaching us of your coven if you will join us in our community.
BLESSED BE TO YOU ALL, MAY THE GODS BLESS YOU AS WELL AS YOU BLESS THE OTHERS AROUND YOU. HAIL TO ALL THE GODS WE GIVE THANKS: SO MOTE IT BE, SO MOTE IT BE, SO MOTE IT BE.
THIS IS A BASIC LEVEL ONE SKILL SET OF MEMBERS IN THIS COMMUNITY to keep the peace among themselves and you need to figure out who you are.
- Norse heathens (blood line) are a bit different but the neo-Norseman's (religion) have the nine nobbles and the Hávamál with the edda's to find their way through life.
- Neo-Druid like the martial artist spends lots of years living and learning their personal truth from a master behind closed walls.
- Atheists say they don't believe the spirit area of life, yet they do know to hurt others cause bad things to happen. (Only the strong survive.)
- neo-wiccan/witches and others in a familiar clans follow the most if not all of the rules up top.
- Indians are note pagans before the white man arrived.
- Greek and roman have their own rules to keep the peace.
- do you know your place in this role of things again? How can we help you get through what you have to get through?... Will you be willing teach about you and your lifestyle base so that we can all grow with your knowledge.